Thursday, September 10, 2009

Out of Reach

We all know that running
is never a perfect option.
No matter how far it is,
distance does not remove the problem.
We still have to face it someday.
Despite knowing the fact so well,
I still made it a choice to
run.

Don't talk to me about it,
I'm not the almighty mechanic
set with tools
with imbued powers
that can get anything fixed.
I'm just mere mortal,
of flesh and blood,
and emotions contained.

What is in you
is well beyond me,
out of my reach
to fetch a fix.
All that is needed,
is within,
your search for
the key.

The rest is up to you,
the stage,
yours for the taking.
If you don't,
who would?
No one.
And nobody can,
other than you.

Beyond my powers
and my strength.
And throw in my patience too,
all that I'm running short,
to make another save,
another attempt
to lend
a hand.

No comments: