Friday, November 20, 2009

Re-walk

Splashes of green and brown
as they cover me.
Warmth overwhelming,
sweat does not stop coming.

We do not dress like this,
not anymore,
like we used to do,
that was back then.


The concrete steps,
still counts the same number,
collect dusts
and lead me to the room.

It still echoes,
very much faintly,
like the many times
i tread on it.


The door remains green,
the air thinly laced with dust
and sunshine through the windows
gently flooding the room.

This used to be home,
for half the days and month,
nothing alien,
a place to call my own.


Stepping out of the sanctuary
feels a tingling feeling
holding you back,
to catch another glance.

See myself
in another attire,
basking in the sun,
with a smile on my face.


There's no point staying
when its gone beyond you,
turn around and go,
but don't forget.

This once,
i wish time would stop,
and let me savor
the tasteful memories.

No comments: