Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dreaming of Waking Up from a Dream

Weirder and weirder dreams seem to go
but other than here,
where else could things take on a different flow?

A failure attempt
for making the scheduled evening run
for i lost to the comfort's temptation.

If not for that,
how else could this post come about,
to talk of the weird cycles of my head.

No recollection of what went prior
to my waking up
from my sleep in dream land.

All i could find
was myself on my bed
trying to make sense what was going on.

Answer i found not,
except my glasses which i wore
though i had few to begin with.

Something was wrong,
a cut that all suffered
to the frame and lens.

The slice was clean
and by no means
are works from chance.

So as i sit there thinking
bringing to me astonishment,

as i faced a minor change of scene

Still in my bed
with the lenses gone
lying there with my blanket and all.

No comments: