Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Missing you. With Rants.

Papers were bad today,
the morning run was good though.
Now I take the many little things
and try to enjoy the simplicity in between.
My phone seldom rings now,
maybe because you are not around.
I got a web-cam for three months now,
so you can see me and i can see you too.
Its not so much like a broken transmission
across outer space like in science fiction.
Taking about the screens,
perhaps I'm hitting a bit too many these days.
Of which they lasted a good time for me,
at the same time reminding me of the few we did.
A message that is sent,
but would not see a reply after that beep.
Neither on another channel would I
be able to savor the reminiscence of what is so deep.
Heading back to work then holiday again,
and the routine continues without much change.
This makes for a day's ranting,
before I get a good night sleeping.

Where art' thou?
I miss you.

No comments: