Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Locked Out

Armed with a key
but no entry.

Hours getting late,
I'm standing out here,
tired and reek of sweat.

Stood staring,
decided on leaving.

A walk down the pavement,
on the search for a spot
to rest and pass the hours.

Music over radio and cups of tea
makes hours bearable in minutes.

Survival on what little strength,
as my mental concentration dwindle
like battery of my computer and phone.

I'm done and wonder what I'm doing,
when the sun is up and those that follow after.

Does it end up a cycle,
seeing me in circles,
failing to find the end of the line.

Do not ask me to explain,
I'll fix it if there's a problem.

Its just not my style
and certainly not when I know
what is said will not matter.

Tearing off this roof tile by tile,
embrace the sun and weather.

I made what I have the necessities,
thrown out the missing stuffs entirely,
and what I got now is just a shelter.

This is not the way to lead a life,
gotta follow and trust your presume right.

Unfortunately this presume right,
are like reflections of your mirror,
sighted as left in your view.

No comments: