Sunday, August 10, 2008

Complicated

Once in a while,
I come back looking
at what I've wrote
and wonder.

Especially if
a friend came telling
that your words
are hard to fathom.

I could only feel
that what i pen down
are merely a reflection
of my other everyday life.

Then again i think,
could there be a message
trying to be discovered
by an unsuspecting reader.

Coming from where
i suppose
that it would be,
my subconscious mind.

A serious habit
that tends to stay,
complicating matters
even of the least complex.

Communication for understanding
but here i am,
trying to cause misunderstanding
by a cat and mouse game.

Are there words that
i wish to say
yet lacking courage
to speak it out loud?

Thus making me
turn to such alternative
and express the contents
that is in my mind.

No comments: