Sunday, August 3, 2008

Expressing Myself

You can't seem to ignore
however hard you attempt.
Could bluff yourself thinking
that's just the way it is.
But deep down inside knowing
facades never last for long.
Went into some willful wishing
for things to go your way.

Be it what you try to uphold,
values upon your shoulders.
Resolution unwilling to let it into
the list of next year's.

Another mistake you try to fix.
A person so hard to get to.
It all still feels,
so distant away.
Somehow much akin to,
repairing a roof top
while hailstones rain around.

I'll like to break that distant,
get close to express myself,
be it to reality or simply just me.
Possibly another one who could see
where I'm really standing.

Where am I?
Lost in jumbled thoughts,
or is it just
a somewhat fantasy of my own?

No comments: