Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Would You?

If you would, if you would,
Be my valentine,
For I really wish I could,
Call you mine.

We don’t have to wait
For fourteen days into
The month to celebrate
Joyous days that are coming through.

Simply a yes,
And that will do,
For there’s nothing that can best
Any other words from you.

Well, other than ‘I love you’.

The sun, the moon,
Or the rainbow’s sparkle,
Name it and they will be yours soon,
Even faster than any starlight twinkle.

My feelings is akin,
To that of a summer’s breeze,
Enveloping you as it blows past your skin,
But all I want to do is to bring you smiles and glee.

No one else that I’ve seen
Catches my eye
This is something
I can’t seem to simplify.

All I say is truth be told,
Awating a reply I desire from no other.
Even if it’s just a nod,
That will suffice in filling my life up with colors.

So would you be my valentine?

No comments: